Tuesday 11 December 2012

Ehem!! *Shy*


Hmm.. I'll share my personal stuff in this post. This is so unusual for me to post this kind of thing, not that I don't like, just don't feel like necessary for me to post it in public. Anyway, this is my first try. 


Let me introduce, this soh lou is my boyfriend. I mean a boyfriend for serious relationship. Name? View my Facebook profile then you'll know it. I'll just call him as "soh lou" here. XD



I like this photo the most.
No why, just like.
=D

Thanks for introducing me to your family members although we've been dating for not even a month.
Thanks for pampering me like a little girl although I always complain you don't sayang me. =P
Thanks for keeping all your promises to me, especially 1 month 1 Kit Kat.
Thanks for accepting all my bright and dark sides, knowing that I'm not perfect, but still loving me.
Thanks for saying 三字经 every nights before I sleep, this means a lot to me.
Thanks for EVERYTHING. ^^

I was wearing our couple shirt.
Hope that we can wear couple shirt and take a photo together one day.
=))

Another favourite~
This photo was taken at his brother's house.
He said I look like a 幸福的小女人.
LOL!


Soh lou,
when I first met you,
I had no idea you'd be this important to me.
<3


No comments:

Post a Comment