Tuesday 3 April 2012

30/3/2012 @ Wangsa Walk


Hello guys! I reached my hometown yesterday~ Feel great to stay at my home, really. Well, I want to post something happened last month. Yeah, I know, I know.. I've neglected my blog for few days due to final exams. Sorry, k? ^^

I went to Wangsa Walk with my classmates right after we finished our last, and the most difficult paper. We planned to watch The Hunger Games, but so sad, no more empty seats for us except for the front rows. In the end, we watched this movie.


 Snow White and the evil queen~


Prince without his shirt~ XD


Snow White and the Seven Dwarves~


Snow White and the prince~

This movie is not bad. Personally, I think the ending is the most interesting part. Go and watch it, then you'll know why. Haha! I met my housemate coincidentally at Wangsa Walk. She joined us to have dinner and watched the movie together with us. Here's the photos~

Sherry, CC and Zhu Zhu~


CC, me and Zhu Zhu~

Went home around 10pm. Felt so relieved after finished my final exam, and hang out with my dear friends. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment