Sunday 15 April 2012

1/4/2012 @ FRIM, Kepong

I did something awesome on April Fool this year. No, I didn't fool other people. I'm kind, huh? Haha! Do you know what is canopy walkway? Yeah, I've experienced it on this special day with two friends.

We bought the tickets, which cost RM5 per person before we headed straight for canopy walkway. It is an uphill hike most of the way, but it is easier and safer compared to Broga Hill which I've mentioned in the previous post before. Still, I felt tired and my heart was beating so fast when hiking! I took photos at there, of course. =)

WP and me


WP and HY


Me and HY

After waiting for 10 minutes or more, it was our turn to enjoy canopy walkway~ According to the staff, this walkway is same age with me. So I told my friends "Don't bully it ar.. It is still young!" XD

Can't see my face, huh? =P

Canopy walkway is really safe. If you are interested to go there next time, try to look down and enjoy the scenery. And guess what? We saw a mini waterfall on the way going down the hill.


The water is really cold. We were splashing water to each other just like small kids. Uh, please forgive us for being so childish. Haha~ But it was fun! =D

This is my precious memory in my life. Specially thanks for WP as our driver of the day. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment