Sunday 26 February 2012

那些年我们一起爬过的山 - Broga Hill

I want to tell you all about my first experience of hiking. Yes, H-I-K-I-N-G!! Surprised, huh? Haha. This will definitely in my list of Craziest Thing that I've done in 2012. I woke up at 4am and went to Broga Hill with 3 housemates and 1 kor kor. To be honest, I thought this hill is just like level 3 at first, but who knows, it is a level 10 for beginners, like me. So damn difficult and dangerous! It is like, if you are not careful enough, and fall down from the hill, then you're gonna say "Bye bye". I MEAN IT!

There are 4 peaks of the hill. YX and I just managed to reach the 1st peak, while the other 3 friends moved on to the 4th peak. Really proud of them! *Claps claps* I had to give up because my stamina is not strong enough and I kept thinking "What if I really fall down, and accidentally hurt my friends who are trying to protect or help me?" I will feel guilty forever. But it's ok for me, at least I've reached the 1st peak of the hill, and saw the breathtaking scenery of sunrise. Hehe. I took photos while waiting for the sunrise.

Many people went to the hill too.








Superwoman! Hah!!

The background is the way to 2nd peak.






FINALLY! Here's the sunrise~



Going down from the hill is also quite challenging, but still, I prefer going down than climbing up. Thanks for kor kor who helped me on the way of going down. Overall, I think it was a success for me. =D

Just ignore my ugly face. Who can be as pretty as an angel after sweating? =P

No comments:

Post a Comment