Thursday 16 February 2012

14/2/2012 - Happy Valentine's Day !

Hmm.. I celebrated this SPECIAL DAY with my housemates even though I'm single now. Haha~ For couples, wish you can stay sweet with your special one for a longggggggggggggg time. And for people who are single, like me, don't be sad, just wait for your turn to receive flowers or chocolates or whatever things from your valentine next time! XD

People who always view my blog must realize that this girl love to sing K, because almost every outings must included the singing session. Yeah yeah, this time we did the same thing again. =D
Let me introduce my leng zai housemate to you~ Tadaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

 
He is still single yo! Want his phone number? Haha. He is really tall, so he can't stand straight when taking this photo with me.You know la, my height is just...... EHEM! =P

Now I want to share something which is not related to valentine's day. I just knew my last semester results just now. Hmm... Not bad, but can be better. I'm happy cause what I had worked hard for certain subject, and the result for this subject doesn't out of my expectation. I know maybe some genius will think that this subject is as easy as ABC, and we, the accounting students must get an A without putting any effort on it. Nah.. for me, it isn't easy, maybe I'm not that clever? Sigh.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment