Sunday 19 February 2012

A busy and tired day

 

Halo~ I went to KLCC with my housemates yesterday. Our purposes were to spend the RM200 book vouchers~ Had our brunch at KiKi Taiwan Cuisine. I didn't forget to take photos this time. Hehe

I stole this image from Google. =P




This is cute!

Love this soup~ ^^

Then, we went to Kinokuniya and I managed to spend RM200 book vouchers at this bookshop, while my friends had to go other bookshops which are located in Festival City and Wangsa Walk. Yeah, we went to THREE bookshops that located at different malls in ONE day! Cooooooool, huh? XD

These are all what we bought yesterday. =D

I bought this novel because the cover page attracts me the most! Haha

Borrowed this from my friend and I've read for a few pages. NICE! 

Hmm.. What I wrote in the previous post was just my own feeling. You can ignore it actually, and sorry for being rude. PLEASE DON'T SIMPLY GUESS who is the person I mentioned in the post, because you don't know the whole story. =)



No comments:

Post a Comment