Thursday 1 March 2012

Nothing Special =)


Hello people! How's your day? I have nothing special to post actually, just I don't want my blog become so.... DEAD. Hehe~

Hmm.. My leng lui housemate suddenly sms-ed me this morning and told me that she's sick, need someone to accompany her go to the clinic because her condition is not good enough for her to walk alone. Unfortunately, nobody else was at home and my classes till 3pm! Oh gosh, I was so worried and panicked! I called and sms-ed my other housemates immediately, wondered if they can go back now? At last, her brother managed to go home and accompanied her to consult the doctor. Feel pity for her when I knew she had asthma attack and saw so many medicines on the table. >.<  Faster recover bah, Dave~

OKAY, stop the sad story. I want to introduce a really nice and new Hong Kong drama, which is The Hippocratic Crush or On Call 36 小时 in mandarin. This drama makes me realized that the 'journey' to become a doctor is extremely hard! And I love the length of 杨怡 or Tavia Yeung's legs. I'm soooooo jelly, you know?

 
Recommended drama! ♥

Happy birthday to Winnie the pooh~ ^^


No comments:

Post a Comment