Sunday 4 March 2012

2/3/2012 @ Charlie Brown Cafe, KLCC


Did you watch The Charlie Brown and Snoopy Show before? I went to Charlie Brown Cafe with my classmates today! Muahahaa~ Actually our purpose was to do revision at the cafe. YEAH, NO DOUBT! We really did it, even though I've read HALF chapter of OHR only. Haha.

School bus! Cute, huh?

The interior design~ 

I like the ceiling!

"Sleeping is busy!" Oh, really?



I was crying. =P



Me and Charlie Brown~

Our drinks~ Love this!

 I ordered Mocha ^^

Took this photo outside of the cafe.

Oh ya, let me introduce my classmates~ 

Vivi, a slim and tall girl~

Poi See aka CC

Zhua Min aka Zhu Zhu

Err..... =X

VV and CC~

4 of us~!

The interior design of Charlie Brown Cafe is really nice, but if you just want to drink a cup of coffee, I'll suggest you to go Starbucks. =) Anyway, we enjoyed ourselves today. Hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment