Tuesday 20 March 2012

I Love Spaghetti !


Good morning people! Wish you have a nice day~ Well, I cooked spaghetti with my leng lui housemate yesterday. She taught me about her own recipes of cooking delicious spaghetti. If somebody asks me "Can you cook?" I'll definitely say "Uh-huh, of course!" Haha~ And I realised that I'm happy when cooking, maybe I'll cook when moody next time. Hehe.

 Garlic~

Finally I know how to cut a garlic. =.= Yeah yeah, I didn't touch any of these like garlic and onion before. I didn't even know how to differentiate them at first. DON'T LAUGH! Although I know I was quite silly. Haha! As what you can see from above, I cut the garlic by myself yesterday du! *Proud* XD

After the process..............

 Tadaaaaa!

YUMMY YUMMY!! At least it is tastier than what I cooked before laa.. Hehe. A little bit mistake was jie jie added too much water into the pot, so it looked like soup.. Anyway, it was still perfect for me! *Thumbs up* 

I did a I-think-it-was-not-a-bad-decision last night.
And I'm 100% sure that I'M FINE!
=D


No comments:

Post a Comment