Friday 3 August 2012

1/8/2012 @ KLCC

 Aloha!

 Bought these hair clips from Miss T few days ago. ^^

Hey hey~ I went to KLCC and watched a horror movie on last Wednesday. This is a true story happened in Thailand. So I was quite interested with this movie AT FIRST

 Mae Nak

Sadly, this movie disappoint me. It is not scary at all, it is actually quite funny. LOL! The baby is so fake and the scariest part for me is the voice of the dead wife. Therefore, it is a NO-NO for me to recommend this movie to you. *Big big sigh*

This is the restaurant where we had our lunch after the movie.

A large chili in the restaurant~

"Chi-cha" session is a must after we've done ordering. =D


Now, FOODS! Hehe~

Buffalo Chicken Ranch Sandwich
(Hmm, no comment for this. =X)

This is salmon. I forgot what's the name. Sorry~
*Tasty!!*

Molten Chocolate Cake
(If you're a chocolate-lover, like me, you're gonna LOVE this dessert!)
*Yummy yummy!!!*

After that, we did revision for final exam at Starbucks. Uh, talking was more than revising, though. You know, girls have conversations that NEVER END. Hahaha! =PP

Caramel Macchiato

OK, I want to share something "interesting" with you now. It happened this morning. My friend and I saw a young, chinese guy MASTURBATE at the bus stop!! He was just sitting there and did it! This is so disgusting! YUCKS!
Halo, uncle! Can you just enjoy yourself at your own home, not at the public place?! Girls, if a guy like him trying to attack you, just kick his "brother" without any hesitation. It is better for him to feel the pain, not you. NO, this isn't cruel, this is self-defense!

No comments:

Post a Comment