Thursday 16 August 2012

I'm Back! =D


Hello, readers! I've disappeared for quite a long time, huh? Miss me? Hahaha! Alright, I'm gonna post something that I should have post it on last week. Oops! =X

Part 1







ALL of them are delicious! *4 stars*

Part 2 : Italiannies



SOME of them are yummy. *3 stars*

Wondering where is the exact place that I went last week? The answer is Sunway Pyramid! Hehe. We wanted to skate but due to the VERY GOOD timing, we had to cancel it. Sad case~ We were so excited at first, but ended up like this. Speechless. Want to know why? 

Because it was a competition day for I-don't-know-what-event. LOL!

Part 3



This movie is extremely nice!! *Highly recommend*

Part 4

We gave her a surprise! Teeheee!!

Yeah, the main purpose of going to Sunway Pyramid was to celebrate this girl's birthday. And again, HAPPY 19TH BIRTHDAY! =))

I'm coming home,
I'm coming home,
Tell the world I'm coming home.
See you soon, KayTee!
^^

No comments:

Post a Comment