Friday 21 September 2012

My Holiday in KT ~


Hello there! I'm in KL since a week ago. I know that I didn't post up any photo for my previous posts, but don't worry, you'll see many photos in this post. Haha!


Mummy asked me to start drinking red wine to protect myself in the future. Did you notice that the size of the glass is sooo small? I took almost half an hour to finish it. Blahhh~ Don't like the taste. So I think as long as I don't drink alcohol, then I can protect myself. Hehe!

  
Did hair treatment at my aunt's shop. Teeehee! Took picture with my cousin too.

 Do we look alike? =DD

And of course, met up with long-time-no-see-friends. 

With SYY~

With Eliss~

Looking at old photos was one of the activities that I did when I was bored at home. 

This photo was taken in China few years ago.

I miss my parents. T.T

Big, big family~ ^^

Lastly, back to KL.


Next post : New hairstyle. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment