Wednesday 26 September 2012

New Hairstyle ~

Did I mention before that I'm that type of girl who LOVES to go salon? Yeah, I change my hairstyle, again. No more straight hair! ^^

BEFORE

包租婆~ hahahah!

Tadaaa!!

Macam mana? OK ke tak? Haha. Thx to the hairstylist, MC~ Seriously, I felt boring with my straight hair, so I think it is a good choice for me to perm my hair.

Is it hard to take care of curly hair? NOPE. I don't need to use hairdryer to blow my hair and sometimes I don't really need to apply any hair products on my hair because it will become curly naturally. =DD
This hairstyle is really suitable for lazy girls, like me. Haha!  

But there are some negative sides too. My hair is not that smooth anymore, so I need to do more hair treatment at home. And I can't stand the chemical smell on my hair, thus I ignored the so-called-can't-wash-hair-for-three-days-rule. Lastly, I spent much $$$ for perming my hair. Oh, I'm so damn poor now! T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment