Thursday 12 January 2012

I'm Coming Home! =D

Hey hey~~ I'm enjoying my sem break for almost 1 month! And of course I'm going back to my hometown tomorrow. Aww.. I feel so excited to go back! I can eat homemade dishes and hang out with my long-time-no-see friends! Sounds great, right? Hah!

Alright, before going back to my hometown, I went to Times Square and Sungai Wang with my friends. Yeah, we did something that almost every girls love to do, which is SHOPPING! Bought a lot of stuffs, but not only for me, some of them are for my family members. I'm a good daughter and sister~ Hehe. But so sad, I didn't take any photo because we were just too busy. XD

I felt so tired when having my final exam, because I'm the last-minute-study type of student, so I had to burn the midnight oil every night before the day of exam. I know this is wrong, but it's hard to change, or I don't really want to change. =P

Enjoy your holiday! Bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment