Saturday 31 December 2011

Bye 2011, Hi 2012 !

Aloha~ Today is the LAST day of 2011. Are you going out to countdown? For me, I will watch a movie, which is Mission Impossible : Ghost Protocol with friend at midnight! Hiak hiak~ No matter what's your plan, please enjoy yourself to the MAX, k? Today I asked myself "What I did in this year?" And I just realised that there are plenty of My First Time happened in year 2011.

My First Time to leave my lovely home for such a long time, and live in KL with friends, doing all the things by myself, and learnt to be independent.
My First Time to meet new friends, who are from different states in college, experiencing awesome college life and I'm glad to be a TARCian!
My First Time to wear formal suits, standing in front of my classmates and tutor, acting like "No! I'm NOT nervous at all!" and complete my individual presentation successfully.
My First Time to phone my mum and when talking, I felt like want to cry due to homesick. I know I'm not a baby girl anymore, I can't always rely on my family when facing any problem. But I also know that they will always support me no matter how.
My First Time to cut my long, long hair till the length that not every girls can accept it. Yea, I regretted at first, but now, I just feel nothing and hoping my hair to grow faster. Haha!
My First Time to make payment by using debit card at shopping mall. Hehe.

In 2011, I also learnt to let go certain of things or people. I feel GOOD after removing the "stone" out of my heart! Overall, I'm satisfied with what I've done in this year. I hope you're satisfied with yours too!




Let's welcome 2012 with a smiley face~! HAPPY NEW YEAR!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment