Sunday 20 May 2012

A Happy Saturday

My feet~ =D

Woke up early in the morning yesterday. I think I'm used to wake up early since my classes are all start from 8am this semester. But never mind, people who wake up early can do more things, right? Haha.

Went to Redbox at Plaza Low Yat to sing K with friends~ I didn't sing well yesterday due to my sickness. So sad! As usual, we did stupid and crazy things in the room. Haha! And I need to praise someone (see the picture below) because she is as crazy as us too! XD

  Li Juin

Guess what? The last song that we sang was 儿歌. Thanks to Ms Kua~ =.= Anyway, we had fun! Hehe.

I don't know why I looked tired in this photo. =(

Took photo with Li Juin only because other girls were so lansi, they didn't want to 'chi-cha' with me. Hahaha. Just kidding~ =P

FYI, The Body Shop is having BIG sales now and today is the last day, so if you're their fans, don't miss this!! I bought their bath & body products on the way going back home last night. ^^

The Body Shop Pomegranate Body Polish


The Body Shop Pink Grapefruit Shower Gel

They smell really good. The original prices are RM30+ and after discounts, I only paid RM10+ for each of them! Whoaaaa, so cheap huh? Hoho!

No comments:

Post a Comment