Saturday 5 May 2012

A Little Surprise For You, Readers ~



















Watched these two movies at Pavilion few days ago. Personally, I prefer Battleship than The Avengers because Battleship is more exciting, while in my friend's opinion, she likes The Avengers more. Everyone has different thinking, right? Anyway, these movies are nice! *Thumbs up* =D

As for the Singaporean film "We Not Naughty", it is funny, touching and interesting. No doubts, films directed by Jack Neo always have a meaning behind the story and contain moral values for us to learn. My tears dropped when watching this movie, especially after I saw the scene of Nicole repeated "Mummy, I love you" for N times when her mum was shaving her hair.

Saw the difference? She really sacrificed a lot for this film! Claps for her bravery~

OK, so what I mean for the title above? I'll give u a hint first. Hehe!


It is in purple colour and guess what? I bought this for RM90 only! This glasses is really cheap, huh? I think you have a clue on what is the meaning of "a little surprise" already, right? Haha. 


I know I look like a teacher with this spectacle. I have no idea why I did such a funny pose when taking this picture. Hahaha! This little surprise is just for my blog readers because I won't share it on Facebook. You should be glad, you know? =P

No comments:

Post a Comment