Saturday 12 May 2012

Say No to Sickness !

FINALLY, I can tie up my hair! XD

My friend told me something just now. I am so unhappy to know her final decision. I mean, really sad and worry about her too. I didn't expect that her health problem is really so serious. I thought if she consults a doctor and eat medicine or rests enough, then she'll be able to join us back, but unfortunately, the fact is always opposite from what I expected. Sigh.

So people, please take good care of your health! Drink more water and spend time to exercise because the weather in Malaysia is not really good. Me myself also in the sick mode, but it is not serious anyway. I drank plenty of water today and joined my housemates to play badminton just now. See, I'm not just talking-without-action. In summary, take care of yourself ya! =D

 Guess which one is me?

 I will miss you. =(

No comments:

Post a Comment