Thursday 3 May 2012

Labor Day

Saw the title? I'm not a labor but I celebrated it like the real labors too. Hehe. Went to KLCC by LRT and walked to Times Square with my friend. She described this as "Journey to the West" because it is quite a long distance for us. Haha.

KLCC was fulled of people and we saw a long queue at every restaurants. Yeah, the 'power' of public holiday, huh? We had brunch at KiKi Taiwan Cuisine after waiting for about 5 minutes. I like this restaurant as the food is tasty and the customer service there is really good.

Zhu Zhu~

No, she didn't pose like this purposely when I was taking this photo. =)

Then, we started to 取西经. Haha. Actually I was worried that we might be lost because we're not really sure about the direction to Times Square, but luckily we made it! Hehe. Took a rest at Sweet Chat Cafe once we reached there. 

Menu

Lime Twist

Blue Ocean

Hmm.. the drinks were so-so. We wanted to rest at Chatime actually, but again, because of the 'power' of public holiday, Chatime was fulled of people too. So sad~

Had dinner at Kim Gary Hong Kong Restaurant after that. I am one of the members of this restaurant now! Hoho~ Just pay for RM10, then you'll get the member card and coupons due to promotions. It is worth, right? There are 2 different colours of member card for you to choose, and I chose the black one. 

Tadaa! 

So this is how we celebrated Labor Day - by walking and eating from noon till night. I know, we were just too free~ Haha! 

After I knew my sem 3 result, I was like "pheww~". =D

No comments:

Post a Comment