Wednesday 2 May 2012

Last Day of April


Hey hey~ I'm in KL and started new semester already. Due to the lecture class ended earlier, my friend came to my house and watched HK latest drama - The Boxing King. Woo! This drama is nice, man! But I'm lazy to promote it now. Haha. Go and watch it if you're interested. ^^

After watching 3 episodes of The Boxing King, we went to Wangsa Walk and watched a movie. Let's guess what was the movie that we chose? Hehe

Tadaaa!

Yesh, it is a super duper nice movie! I like Hulk because he is funny. Haha. The Avengers is really worth for you to go a cinema purposely and spend $$$ on it. I'll watch Battleship and We Not Naughty tomorrow. XD

Had lunch at Austin Chase Coffee because I miss the hot chocolate! 

Pretty, isn't it? 

Iced Chocolate

Fish Burger

Turkey and Chicken Ham Sandwich

Don't you think the portion of food is HUGE? Here's a little advice from me : Share with your friend if you're not really hungry, or else you'll just waste the food. =)

I'm soooo excited because I'm going to overnight at my friend's home tomorrow! Hoho~

No comments:

Post a Comment