Thursday 24 May 2012

T-I-T-A-N-I-C



Hello there! How are you lately? I started to feel busy due to my assignments, presentations and tests. *Sob sob* However, I will always try to do some activities in order to relax myself, for example watching movie in cinema? Haha


Went to Pavilion with my classmate yesterday. We watched two movies continuously, from 3pm till 9.10pm. Hoho! The tickets are much more cheaper and we don't have class on Wednesday! =D
Skip for The Hunger Games, k? No, it doesn't mean that this movie isn't nice, it is just that I want to blog more about another movie, which is Titanic. Hehe!


Well, to be honest, this was my first time to watch Titanic in full version and my first 3D movie too! I know, I'm a little bit outdated, just a little bit, okay? Haha! =P

Yeah, Titanic is really touching and sad but I didn't cry when watching it. Why? It is not because I'm cold-blooded, of course. Maybe I was just too pissed off due to the stupidity of that idiot captain and selfishness of other survivors. Arghh!! 

There is a quote in this movie which I like it so much - "A woman's heart is a deep ocean of secrets". This is so, so true! Everyone has secrets, and you can't expect them, especially women to spill it all out, right? Don't you think that someone with his/her own secret is more attractive and mysterious? It is a YES for me, anyway.

After watching Titanic, I have one question in my mind.

Will I find my "Jack" someday? Hah!

No comments:

Post a Comment