Monday 30 July 2012

Christmas Night? Hmm..


Good afternoon, people! I don't have class today so that's why I'm typing here. Hehe! Last night was like a Christmas night for me, because I've received goods that I ordered from taobao!! Hoho~ I felt excited when opening these "presents". =DD

It is really fit for SII and can protect the screen too.
*Like*

This is a multipurpose bag.
 I can put my phone, cards and money in one mini bag. 
*Thumbs up*

I call it "五颜六色 bag" XD
*Favourite*

Actually this is my first time to buy things from taobao. I'm quite satisfied with the items, they are really not much different from the photos that shown on the website, and they are cheaper compared with the others. Only one bad thing, which is I had to wait for almost one month just can receive them. =((

I've added 2 photos for the Presentation Day.
 If you're interested, just click here! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment