Saturday 14 July 2012

My 19th Birthday - Part 2

Two green apples for my breakfast today. So healthy, huh? Hah!

Alright, back to the point. Went to SOULed OUT, Ampang on 9th July. Celebrated HY and my birthdays, although I don't really counted myself as the main character of that day. Haha.

If you know Delicious Cafe, then I can tell you that SOULed OUT is considered more high-class than Delicious. That's why all of us dressed up beautifully and this is rare for me to really put on my dress just for dinner. 

Can't wait for the photos? Here they are, but foods first. =P

Australian Tenderloin

Carbonara

Lamb Shank

Hot Chocolate

Dragonfly

Fort Knox

Soup

Lava Cake

SO Jumbo Banana Split

*Thumbs up* for all the foods and drinks and desserts and soup! Actually we ordered more than what I post, but due to the attractiveness of the food, they made me hungry and gave up to take photos before I eat. Haha. I just can't say NO to something tasty. The price is little bit costly for students, maybe you can go there once in a while. =))

So now, photos of  leng zai & leng lui~ XD

HY(the main birthday girl) and me

The sweet couple~ WP & HY

Jie jie, HY & Di di, JC

With WP

With JC

Ladies (HY, KR, YX, LJ & Me)

ALL OF US! =D

Thank you for treating me to dinner, my dear friends! And sorry for making you all soooo poor. Hahaha! 

No comments:

Post a Comment