Friday 6 July 2012

No Title


Halo! I know my blog is sooooo dead, but no choice for me, having tests and presentation this few weeks. The photo above was taken when I was doing revision at home. If you feel too bored when studying, should chi-cha awhile because it is quite fun. Haha! Took some funny photos but can't upload here, or else I'll be killed by my housemates. =P

So it is July now, my favourite month of the year. Guess it is because my birthday is on July? Haha. Not only me, but many of my friends' birthday is on the same month too. Just like my leng lui housemate, her bf keep asking me "what cake should I buy for her?" and plans surprise for her. Aww~ That's so sweet! This is the benefit of having a relationship, huh? Still, I'm enjoy of being single now, until I found the one who will appreciate me as his gf. Uh-huh, it's hard. =X


If your ex is regret for breaking up with you, you should post this on his Facebook wall. Hahahaha! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment