Tuesday 10 July 2012

My 19th Birthday - Part 1

Hiak hiak! Yeah, I'm going to post about sing K session, again. =P

This time I didn't go to my old place, which is RedBox @ Plaza Low Yat, but I went to Neway CEO Fahrenheit 88 with my classmates! My first impression to this place is really good. =D

CC & Zhu Zhu

CC & Me

CC~

 Zhu Zhu~

Zhu Zhu & Me

3 of us! *Like*

Neway CEO is a high class version of Neway. The interior design is great and you'll feel like you're in the club once you walk out from the lift. Haha! The sound system is better compared with Neway, Times Square. If you choose Happy Hour promotion, which is from 1-7pm, the price is RM29++, but students can enjoy 50% discount, which is RM17 ONLY! This includes a meal, a drink and salad buffet. Isn't it worth? I'm not sure whether this promotion is applicable on weekends or not. Hmm..

And I want to thank CC and Zhu Zhu for celebrating my birthday on that day, although it is one week earlier from my exact birthday. Hahaha! ARIGATO!! Muakssss!!!

Stay tuned for the next post, readers! Teehee!!



No comments:

Post a Comment