Sunday 8 July 2012

It is MIDNIGHT!

 
What is the time now? 1.40a.m. It is quite unusual for me to stay up so late, but what can I do? Just don't feel like going to bed now. My housemates are doing pig now, but me... Sigh.

When I was doing revision for Financial Accounting this afternoon, I was so pek cek!! I just felt so irritated and annoyed, suddenly. I wanted to scream loudly, but I controlled myself. If I am in my hometown, in my own room, nobody else is beside me, I'll definitely scream and punch my pillow. I know this won't help me much, but at least I can express my so-pek-cek feeling. Hah! I remember that I did it once before, and my brother rushed to my room and asked "Zomok ni?" I just stayed silent for like 3 seconds and answered "Nothing. Heh!" =PP

Hmm, let's talk about last night. Juin came to our house and watched horror movie together with us. She is just the beginner of watching this type of movie, thus she was so scared and slept with us last night. Haha! She's cute, huh?

K la, really have nothing much to blog. Thanks for reading. Haha! Good night~ ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment