Sunday 22 July 2012

Memorable Presentation Day

Presentation is one of the common activities that all of the students must do in colleges. I felt extremely nervous for my first presentation, but after that the nervousness is reduced slowly, and now I'm able to relax myself when presenting. =D

Let's see the photos ~

With ZM

With PS

PS, Me & ZM

With Jes(the prettiest)

With JH(the leader of my group)

With Nicholas

With Alex(the genius)

With Kylie(the sexiest)

With Jamie(class rep of G28)

Nicholas, PS & Peace

Ruby, Me & Peace

With ZR
 
I like this! ^^

With our tutor

DAC2 G28 Love ya!!

We made a video for our presentation. It was just for fun~ Hehe!

Funny? Haha!

By the way, did you notice that PS, ZM & me were wearing the same dresses, only the colours are different? We didn't buy them purposely for presentation, but anyway, this is what we so-called teamwork. Haha! =P

No comments:

Post a Comment